Are you looking for a company that installs high quality and secure garage doors? Get in touch with us. We can supply and fit Up-and-over, Roller or Sectional doors in both garages and commercial spaces. These can be supplied fully insulated to your size, specifications and colour. We will gladly discuss which of our solutions are suitable to your budget.
Considered to be the classic iteration of a garage door, the up-and-over design comprises a galvanised door leaf that is spring-mounted at its sides. Designed to swing out, this door style can be operated manually or electrically. The up-and-over garage door has remained a popular choice for homeowners and house builders alike over the years for its simplicity, functionality, and cost-efficiency.
- Our up-and-over doors come in different materials, including steel, glass reinforced polyester (GRP), and timber.
- Our prefabricated models are available in sizes up to 4877mm x 2134mm.
- For doors with windows, we offer a glazing option that ranges from clear to frosted to meet your privacy preference.
The roller design is ideal for tight spaces with low ceilings. Its operating mechanism allows it to roll back onto a barrel that is situated at the top of the door. This garage door design can be operated manually but we offer an electronic upgrade that works via a key switch or remote control. You can choose from our available colours to personalise this door design for your shop or industrial unit.
- Our roller doors use insulated aluminium to provide your garage with additional thermal and acoustic barriers for comfort and convenience.
- Equipped with a built-in automatic lock system, this door design is kept firmly closed with a spring clamp device for your security.
The sectional design operates using hinges and brackets. The former holds the system together, while the latter guides the door as it opens. Although this design traditionally uses a torsion spring system, we offer a modification service that will automate this function. Sectional garage doors have the advantage of customisation as it can use different materials in several styles.
- Our sectional doors are designed and built to provide at least three feet of drive length to optimise your garage space.
- We have a vertical tension spring system that gives your garage a tight seal against the weather once the door has closed.
Garage Door Automation Solutions
It is a common occurrence among homeowners to accidentally leave their garage doors open when they leave. To remedy this situation, we offer an automation service specifically for garage doors.
We have the expertise to fit your garage door with an electric operator that will allow it to be controlled via a remote handset or a wall-mounted keypad.
Garage Door Repair Services
We offer garage door repairs alongside our installation services. From spring problems to faulty electric motors, we have the mechanical knowledge and expertise to resolve these common issues. Additionally, we have a full-service option that will not affect the warranties attached to your garage door system.
GDS Scotland provides competent and reliable installation and repair services. Our garage door installation service is personalised to suit your style and system preferences.
From delivery to installation, rely on our team of professional engineers for an exceptional service. We put a premium on customer service and make sure that you receive what you hired us for.
If you simply need a repair or a service for your existing door, get in touch with us for a free quote.
View our brochure.